
I chose this title to remind myself that Delicious is different to google reader!
Im logging on from home today so can't download “bookmarklet” as firefox managed to be deleted from my laptop and won't re-load! So I am having to copy and paste all the time into Delicious( a bit annoying considering the bookmarklet option seems to make life much easier!)
Anyway, not too sure about Delicious, i have got used to bookmarking on my own laptop, but I think the idea of being able to login to your bookmarks from any computer a really useful tool.
I checked out Tags>Explore and found 232 tags for "Ox23". I then clicked onto a site called www.commoncraft.com (sorry can't remember who had listed it now) and got engrossed in watching all this "simple guide-to videos" its great as it even has videos for things we are looking at in 23Things like RSS feeds
Thanks to whoever flagged up this website!
I sent this site to acarritt-did you get it?!

No comments:
Post a Comment