I'm so relieved to have made it to the end. I've ended up doing 2 or 3 super long 23Things catch up sessions, which probably didn't allow me to explore each thing to a great extent, but i'm glad to have had a go at a whole host of new things that i wouldn't have got round to doing off my own back.
My favourite thing has been creating my blog! I think i'd like to continue it in someway, or maybe make a new one...craft based or something.
I didn't really get on with delicious but have warmed to GoogleReader over the weeks, having not liked it much to start with.
I'm pleased that my blog will always be there in cyber space should i need to remember how to do something. I found most of the instructions very helpful and friendly, not overly geeky!
I would like to know how people managed to fit it in around work, as i really couldn't find any time! i think i really should have set some time aside each week to do it methodically, but maybe that's something for me to work on/sort out with my line manager for future projects..!
Thursday, 8 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Becky, nice blog! I was like you and did a blog blitz at home in the evenings mostly, there just isn't time at work. Now I've finished I'm enjoying having a good read of everyone's blogs. You're blog has encouraged me to improve the look of mine, lovely colour scheme and photo at the top.
ReplyDeletethanks! how exciting to get a comment :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing! Glad you've found it useful.
ReplyDelete